This diploma provides opportunities to access typist, office administration, secretarial, receptionist and personal assistant careers. You will be exposed to modules like Communication, Legal Practice, Entrepreneurship and Business Management, just to name a few. This course consists of an N4, N5 and N6 Certificate.
National Diploma In Management Assistant
FACULTY OF FACULTY OF EDUCATION, TRAINING & SKILLS DEVELOPMENT • SAQA ID NO. 20838 • NQF4 • 120 CREDITS • 1
You should be able to complete this course within 24 months.
N4 MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (SAQA ID 66876)
- Office Practice N4
- Information Processing N4
- Introductory Information Processing N4
- Communication N4
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4
N5 MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (SAQA ID 66956)
- Information Processing N5
- Office Practice N5
- Communication N5
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N5
N6 MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (SAQA ID 67001)
- Office Practice N6
- Information Processing N6
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N6
- Financial accounting N4
Career Pathways for
- Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Management Assistant with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of R41,000 based on 63 salaries.