The purpose of the National Diploma in Human Resources Management and Practices is to provide you with a nationally accredited, internationally recognized human resources management qualification that will allow you to become employable as a human resource practitioner, human resource senior practitioner, human.
National Diploma In Public Management
FACULTY OF FACULTY OF EDUCATION, TRAINING & SKILLS DEVELOPMENT • SAQA ID NO. 20838 • NQF4 • 120 CREDITS • 1
Career Pathways for
- Co-ordinate and contribute to human resource management and practices, including:
- Provide information for the development of policies
- Participate in the development of procedures related to human resource management and practices, in accordance with legislative requirements
- Recruit and induct new employees.
- Contribute to the development of employees
- Supervise a work unit and manage individual and team performance